- Project: Office building
- Location: số 1 Phạm Văn Bạch, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
- Total Lettable Area: 2092 m2 / floor
- Lease term: 3 - 10 year
- Number of floors: 25 floor
- Ceiling height: 2,7m
- Lifts: 7 high-speed elevator
- Parking area: 2 basement
- Air-conditioning system: Central air conditioning system
- Back-up Power: 100% Backup power
- Fire safety: International standards
Developed by one of Vietnam’s leading companies, Petro Vietnam Insurance and completed in 2013, PVI Tower is a Grade A 25 storey office building in an excellent location in the western commercial district of Hanoi.
As the permanent national headquarters of PVI Holdings the building has a wide range of additional facilities available to tenants including large floor plate office spaces, multi-functional meeting rooms, a large international standard conference room, 7 serviced meeting rooms, a fully equipped gym, cafeteria, restaurant and server room.
Ready for immediate occupation, PVI Tower is also home to other profile tenants including Samsung, Sunlight Insurance, PVI, Seabank, Obayashi and Vinamob.
In keeping with the reputation of PVI Holdings, this tower has been designed and built to the highest standards and would be an excellent choice for business’ seeking new office space.