Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower
- Project: Office building
- Location: Lô E6, Phạm Hùng, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
- Total Lettable Area: 2,980 m2 / floor
- Time: Q4/ 2010
- Lease term: 3 - 10 year
- Number of floors: 72 floor
- Ceiling height: 2.7 m
- Lifts: 24 high-speed elevator
- Parking area: 2 basement
- Air-conditioning system: Central air conditioning system
- Back-up Power: 100% Backup power
- Fire safety: International standards
Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower is the 17th tallest building in the world and Vietnam’s tallest building to date, once the 70-storey office building completes at the end of 2010. Accompanied by a retail complex and two residential towers, Keangnam dominated the My Dinh skyline of Hanoi.
Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower has constructed the most comfortable office environment for variety of business assistance and the Hanoi’s new concentrated business area is in a compact mass with differentiated office buildings. Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower will soon become the center of Hanoi’s new city as well as essential space to increase Vietnam’s economic growth with the concept of all-in-one in one-stop service; residence, leisure and business.